Reasons to Read
Reasons for Libraries
- Read to understand the past.
- Read to explore your world.
- Read to plan for your future.
- Read to visit new places.
- Read to create great things.
- Read to make a good decision.
- Read to have fun.
- Read to exercise your mind.
- Read to keep in touch.
- Read because you can.
- Libraries empower the individual.
- Libraries support literacy and lifelong learning.
- Libraries strengthen families.
- Libraries are the great equalizer.
- Libraries build communities.
- Libraries protect our right to know.
- Libraries strengthen our nation.
- Libraries advance research and scholarship.
- Libraries help us to better understand each other.
- Libraries preserve our nation's cultural heritage.