- Find a book that you enjoy. If you don't like the book you have checked out, bring it back and find another.
- You may check out two items from the collection and keep them two weeks except for magazines which may be checked out for two days. Materials may be renewed if not on hold for another student.
- Books that are currently checked out may be placed on hold.
- Checkout privileges will be suspended when a student has an overdue book or magazine. A special collection of books is available for students who are unable to check out materials.
- Lost or damaged library materials are the financial responsibility of the student who checked them out.
- Computers are for book searches, research, and homework assignments.
- Permission from the library staff is needed to print materials.
Care of Books
- Bring materials to circulation desk.
- Tell staff if you want to check in or check out. If both, say check in first.
- Give your library number (barcode inside your agenda).
- Use a bookmark instead of turning down pages.
- Keep them in a safe place.
- Keep them dry.