Services Provided By The West Hopkins Family Resource Center
What Can West Hopkins Family Resource Youth Service Center Do For You?
The FRYSC at West Hopkins School provides our community area with:
- Assistance/Referrals to Daycare Placement
- Assistance/Referrals to After School Childcare/Programs
- Assistance/Referrals to Health/Education Services for new and expectant Mothers
- Referral to Parent/Child Education Programs
- Assistance/Referrals to Health Services
- Assistance/Referrals to Social Services
- Assistance/Referrals to Employment Counseling, Training and Placement
- Assistance/Referrals to Substance Abuse Counseling
- Assistance/Referrals to Family Crisis and Mental Health Serivces
West Hopkins Family Resource Youth Service Center has an array of services available to the students of West Hopkins School and their families. The following services are available by contacting the West Hopkins Family Resource Youth Service Center at (270)825-6130
In-House Food Bank
In-House Clothing Bank
Personal Care Items
Who Can Use A Family Resource Center?
Each Center receives state funding based on the total number of students who are eligible for free school meals. However, once a center has been established, all children, youth and their families become eligible to receive services. Those children in the greatest need will be given priority.
West Hopkins Family Resource Youth Service Center is located in the main hallway passed the nurses office, on the right hand side of the hallway.