Policies & Procedures
The following policies and procedures are in place to allow us to more efficiently support staff and students.
General Technology Policies & Procedures:
Technology Policies & Procedures
This document describes the policies in place for computers, laptops, wireless accounts, student accounts, staff accounts, software, smart classroom equipment, internet privileges, and other mobile devices. It is a must read for all employees.
Acceptable Use Policy:
- Board Policy 08.2323 - Access to Electronic Media (Acceptable Use Policy)
- Administrative Procedure 08.2323 AP1 - Access to Electronic Media
- District Guidelines for Employee Use of Social Computing
- Acceptable Use Policy User Agreement Form (signed by students and all employees each year)
- Publication Consent Form 09.14 AP.251
- Student Personal Laptop Policy / Agreement Form
- Request for Proposals: High-Speed Wide-Area Network Products and Services (Due Dec. 11, 2017, before noon CST)