I am so excited to begin this school year!
Lessons in my classrooms will be based on the Common Core ELA Standards for reading, reading for information, language mechanics, listening and speaking, and writing standards, as well as the Hopkins County District Pacing Guide.
Rules of Behavior:
All rules in the student handbook apply within the classroom
- Positive attitude
- Always be respectful to others.
- Arrive on time with all of your materials.
- Follow directions immediately.
- Keep hands, feet, and other objects to yourself.
- Keep on-task.
Consequences for violating rules
1st warning-verbal warning
3rd warning-foul and contact parent
5th warning-office referral
- A student may be sent to ICE or to the office depending on the severity of the situation and the individual’s record of behavior. This is at the teacher's and/or the admiration’s discretion.
1. Wait at the door in a quiet, straight line.
2. Enter the classroom with a positive attitude and clear mind.
3. Have classroom materials ready.
4. Be ready to honor the "Give me 5", "Class", and "Teach" methods.
5. Participate in any bell-ringers and reading time that is given at the beginning of and end of class.
4. Be ready to LEARN!
Emails, phone calls, and conferences.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at (270)-825-6160 Ext: or email me at email@example.com
I am looking forward to having a great year!!