Welcome to Hopkins County Schools!
Online Registration for the 2021-2022 school year is open. Please see links below for more information.
Online Registration Instructions
These instructions are for parents who already have a student in the district and need to register a new student.
How to Scan Your Documents Using a Mobile Phone
Scan a document with an iPhone and Upload it into Online Registration
- Open Notes and select a note or create a new one.
- Tap the Camera button, then tap Scan Documents.
- Place your document in view of the camera.
- If your device is in Auto mode, your document will automatically scan. If you need to manually capture a scan, tap the Shutter button or one of the Volume buttons. Then drag the corners to adjust the scan to fit the page, then tap Keep Scan.
- Tap Save or add additional scans to the document.
- Once saved to the phone, you can email the document to yourself, save it to your computer, and upload it using the Upload link in the Online Registration
Scan a document with an Android Phone and Upload it into Online Registration
- Open the Google Drive app.
- In the bottom right, tap Add.
- Tap Scan .
- Take a photo of the document you'd like to scan.
- To save the finished document, tap Done.
- Once saved to the phone, you can email the document to yourself, save it to your computer, and upload it using the Upload link in the Online Registration.