Middle/High Gifted Services
How to Document GT Services in Infinite Campus if you are a Teacher
Technology Strategies for GT Students
Kahoots - is a totally fee interactive website that lets you create games to engage your students in learning.
Socrative- is a totally fee interactive website that lets you engage students using technology.
Activities for GT Students
Differentiate your lessons
Examples of instruction using tiered instruction differentiation:
Product Choice List (Literature Circle Products), but can be adapted to any content area
Alternatives to traditional homework
GT Helpful Hints for Teachers ~ Classroom guide to implementing gifted teaching techniquesExamples of Ways to Differentiate - Database (Multiple Grade Levels)
Gifted Education BLOGS
Contact me: email@example.com
This is my 26th year in education. Business Education was my teaching field for 21 years where I taught Accounting, Principles of Teaching, Multimedia Publishing, Webpage Design, Introduction to Business, and an array of marketing courses. This is my fifth year serving students in the Gifted and Talented program for Hopkins County Schools. I hold a Bachelor of Science Degree from Western Kentucky University, a Master of Arts in Education from Murray State University, and I obtained my Rank 1 through Indiana Wesleyan. My endorsements include gifted and talented, and middle grades business, marketing. I'm married with two kids.
Other involvement includes
- member of Kentucky Association of Gifted Education
- member of National Education Association, Kentucky Education Association, and Hopkins County Education Association
- member of Noon Kiwanis Club
- serve as a liaison to both Hopkins County Central and Madisonville North Hopkins Key Club
- member of Hopkins County Fair Board
- co-director of Miss Preteen Hopkins County Fair pageant