The first day for students for the 2023-2024 school year will be Wednesday, Aug. 30. We look forward to seeing everyone!
Open Houses, Orientations, & More!
- Hopkins County Central High School senior registration, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Hopkins County Central High School Freshman Fun Day, 9-11:30 a.m.
- Madisonville North Hopkins High School 11th and 12th grade registration and Schedule Pickup, 1-5 p.m. (Juniors cannot get a parking space until after 3 p.m.)
- James Madison Middle School 7th and 8th grade Schedule Pickup, 3-6 p.m.
- South Hopkins Middle School 7th and 8th grade Schedule Pickup, 4-5:30 p.m.; 6th grade Orientation, 6-7:30 p.m.
- Madisonville North Hopkins High School Freshman Orientation, 8-11 a.m.
- Browning Springs Middle School Orientation, 3-6 p.m.
- James Madison Middle School 6th Grade Orientation, last names A-K, 5-6 p.m.; last names L-Z, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Elementary School Kindergarten Kickoff, 1-5 p.m. at the elementary schools
- HC Career & Technology Center Open House, 3-6 p.m.
- Grapevine Elementary School Kindergarten Parent Meeting/Student Activity, 5:30 p.m.
- Pride Elementary Open House, 5:30-7 p.m.
- Jesse Stuart Elementary School Open House, K-2 from 4:30-5:30 p.m., and 3rd-5th grades from 6-7 p.m.
- West Broadway Elementary School Open House, 5-7 p.m.
- Grapevine Elementary School Open House, 1st-3rd grade, 5-6 p.m.; 4th-5th grades, 6-7 p.m.
- West Hopkins School Open House, 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- Southside Elementary School Open House, 4-6 p.m.
- Hanson Elementary School Open House for current students and parents/guardians ONLY, 4:30-7 p.m.
Back to School Bash
Hopkins County Schools' students and their families are invited to the Back to School & Community Resource Bash on Monday, July 31, from 4-6 p.m. at Parkway Plaza Mall. This event is sponsored by Madisonville-Hopkins County Economic Development, Hopkins County Schools, and HCS Family Resource Youth Service Centers. Families are asked to pre-register, but may also register at the event.