Infinite Campus Parent Portal
First Time Users
To Create a Parent Portal Account:
- Complete the Parent Portal Agreement.
- This is a Google form that can be completed on your computer or smart phone.
- If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be contacted via email with log-in instructions.
Make sure you read the Portal Acceptable Use Policy (pdf link) before submitting the agreement.
You will receive an email with details on how to log in the first time. (Please note this process may take two weeks or longer during peak times.)
I don't have a computer. Why do I need a portal account?
Do you have a smart phone? You can download the free app and get instant notifications when grades are posted.
How do I use the portal?
Information regarding navigation of the portal is available on the Infinite Campus for Parents website.
If you have previously logged into the portal or already have a username and password, click the icon to continue.
Forgot Your Password?
Please call your school to request your password be reset.
In order to reset your own password in the future, please update the following when you login to your Portal account:
- Go to the upper right corner to the shadow of a person > Click on Settings > Click on Account Settings
- Enter a secure email address
- Confirm the secure email address
- Click the Resend Verification email for Confirmation
- Enter Campus Password