Welcome to Mr. Poole's classroom website!
About me: I graduated from Western Kentucky University in May 2009 with a BA in English and Allied Language Arts with secondary certification (8th-12th) for the state of Kentucky. I spent my internship year at Christian County High School located in Hopkinsville, KY. I spent the next two years teaching at Butler County High School.
This is my SEVENTH year teaching English at North and am looking forward to another rewarding school year.
Course Policies and Expectations
- Get permission to speak before speaking.
- Get permission to move before moving.
- Be prepared for class (on time with materials and assignments).
- Learn and Allow others to Learn.
- **All other school rules will be followed.
(for example: profanity, phones)
1. Be in seat and ready to go when bell rings.
2. Do not interrupt class. Attend to bellwork.
3. Do not trash my room or bother my things.
4. We will write EVERYDAY.
5. Raise your hand if you have a question or concern. Shout-outs will be ignored.
6. DO NOT INTERRUPT INSTRUCTIONAL TIME ASKING FOR GRADES OR ASSIGNMENTS.
Class = Teaching/Learning
Sign up for English Remind 101
1st Period code: @42431 2nd : @42432 3rd: @42433 4th: @42435EMAIL ME 24/7: firstname.lastname@example.org