- James Madison Middle School
Superintendent Search is Underway
Owens Saylor, search consultant from the Kentucky Association of School Administrators, said, "Hopkins County Schools is an outstanding district and will draw quality candidates for the screening committee to review. I'm confident that the next superintendent will carry on the outstanding leadership present in this district for many years."
Formation of the screening committee, consisting of 1 board member, 2 teachers, 1 classified employee, 1 principal, and 1 parent, is underway with screening work beginning in April. The Board looks to hold finalist interviews in May.
Please direct all inquiries about the Superintendent Search process to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Screening Committee Members Selected
(March 26, 2021)
Members have been selected for the Hopkins County Superintendent Search Screening Committee. The committee will include the following:
- Elected by certified employees - Erica Price, School Psychologist, West Broadway Elementary School; and Jeremy Davis, Teacher, Madisonville North Hopkins High School
- Elected by classified employees - Tiffany Groves, Computer Lab CIA, Earlington Elementary School
- Appointed Board member - John Osborne
- Elected by Parent/Teacher Organization Presidents - Lori Allen, Parent, Earlington Elementary School
- Elected by District Principals - Christian Klaas, Principal, Hanson Elementary School
The committee will convene on April 1 for an orientation meeting followed by their first work session on April 20.