Future career plans of several high school seniors were celebrated during Hopkins County Schools’ first Career Signing Day on March 23! The participants included 13 seniors who signed letters of intent with businesses/organizations that they will be working with after graduation. The full list of participants is below. Congratulations to everyone!
- Madison Bennett- Concord Health Systems
- Braxton Browning- Cavanaugh Pool
- Alaya Campbell- Concord Health Systems
- Christina Clark- Concord Health Systems
- Edgar Gonzalez- BHG Realty
- Natalie Goshen- MCC Workforce Solutions
- Sophie Herring- Concord Health Systems
- Destiny Holmes- Army National Guard
- Hannah Laffoon- Baptist Health Deaconess
- Peyton Pendergraff- Walmart
- Mariah Simpson Dalton- MCC Paralegal Program
- Tommy Welborn- Army National Guard
- Daylan Wells- Watermark Ford
Thanks to our community partners Madisonville Hopkins County Economic Development Corporation and West Kentucky Workforce Board and the Hopkins County Young Professionals for their contributions to the success of this event.