Welcome to Hopkins County Schools!
Online Registration/Annual Update through Infinite Campus Parent Portal starts Monday, April 11, for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year.
Online Registration will be available on the portal through the start of the school year. We encourage you to complete this soon for your students. Parents may also register new students, including incoming kindergarten students.
This online process allows you to verify and submit required information to your child’s school. It also eliminates the forms and paperwork that used to be required for annual registration. Your child’s school may have other site-specific forms that you will be asked to complete later.
Only the legal guardian listed for the student in the primary household can complete online registration. The assigned school is based on the primary household address. If your child has a secondary household, please update the information for that additional household while completing the online update.
Additional information is available at the links below.
Online Registration Instructions
These instructions are for parents who already have a student in the district and need to register a new student.
How to Scan Your Documents Using a Mobile Phone
Scan a document with an iPhone and Upload it into Online Registration
- Open Notes and select a note or create a new one.
- Tap the Camera button, then tap Scan Documents.
- Place your document in view of the camera.
- If your device is in Auto mode, your document will automatically scan. If you need to manually capture a scan, tap the Shutter button or one of the Volume buttons. Then drag the corners to adjust the scan to fit the page, then tap Keep Scan.
- Tap Save or add additional scans to the document.
- Once saved to the phone, you can email the document to yourself, save it to your computer, and upload it using the Upload link in the Online Registration
Scan a document with an Android Phone and Upload it into Online Registration
- Open the Google Drive app.
- In the bottom right, tap Add.
- Tap Scan .
- Take a photo of the document you'd like to scan.
- To save the finished document, tap Done.
- Once saved to the phone, you can email the document to yourself, save it to your computer, and upload it using the Upload link in the Online Registration.